Monday, December 24, 2012

Blog Reboot, Google+ Page And More!


Happy holidays, everypony!

To commemorate almost an entire year of The Midnight Brony, as well as the fact that the apocalypse didn't kill us all, I've started a Google+ page!

You can check it out here: Princess Woona (FiM)

I've also started work on a brand new fanfiction, Dreamtrotters! The updates for that up to this point are on my Facebook page (Princess Woona (Friendship is Magic)), but I'll summarize them here:

Dreamtrotters is a slice of life fanfic that was inspired by MLP Season 3 Episode 6, Sleepless in Ponyville. I got the idea that Luna couldn't possibly handle every single nightmare in Equestria all by herself, so she must have some sort of organization that provides support. Thus, the Dreamtrotters -- a coalition of mares and colts dedicated to defeating nightmares in the minds of Equestrians -- was born. The fanfic chronicles Cosmic, a somewhat aloof colt with a taste for astronomy, and his work with the Dreamtrotters.

So far I'm working on the very first segment, Act 0, and I plan to have it released on Google Docs/FIMFiction in about two to three weeks.

Unfortunately, while Dreamtrotters is in development I will not be able to focus on Everlasting Paradise. Maybe I can alternate chapters or something, but I can't put all my effort into two stories at the same time.

Regardless, updates for both fanfics will be posted here and at both Princess Woona pages.

Have a great winter break! See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment