Monday, February 27, 2012

The Midnight Brony #6: Meme Monday (2/27/12)

Have some memes.

(Note: these memes were taken directly from the My Little Brony app. All credit goes to the author, ect. Ect.)

Pic 1: Fluttertank
Dawwww! Incredibly cute. Nice parody of the meme.

Pic 2: Come With Us
Don't you wish this would happen to you? I mean, seriously. Surprisingly well-done for a meme. Nicely done with the hair and eyes.

Pic 3: Ponies take over the world
It makes you wonder. I can't wait until December, now.

Pic 4: We Would Have Been Friends Earlier
Well, Twi... She did throw you a party with all the ponies in ponyville. She's obviously stepped up her game for Season 2.


Well, I suppose I must be off. Tomorrow is school, as well as Too Cute Tuesday. See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment