Friday, May 4, 2012

The Midnight Brony (5/4/2012)

Happy Star Wars day, everybody, and May the Fourth be with you!

You have no idea how much that was shoved in my face today. NO. IDEA.

Thus, tonight's post will have absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars, so you don't have to go through the same crap I did. You're welcome.

For some strange reason, Bon Bon has all of the cutest filly pics. In other news, D'AWW!

I'm not sure if I would react more like Celestia or Luna. Considering I steer clear of any and all horror movies, I have no idea. Most likely Celestia.


The "Twilight as a gun" images are almost as badass as the Metal Gear Twilight stuff that came out in droves after It's About Time, only people have 4-6 months to make them before a new episode airs. It's going to be a fun summer break.


Not sure if Appledash or just a really cute pic. I'm hoping for the latter, because this is a really great image. Only one problem -- Dash's wings appear to be missing. Shouldn't they be at her sides or splayed out behind her? Still though, it's a great pic.


SO MUCH DISCORD X CHRYSALIS SHIPPING! Seriously, I keep finding these things everywhere. I'm thinking "Chrysacord," or maybe "Dischrys"? I have no idea, I don't come up with these things.


And, finally, we have the greatest video game rating in existence. This should be put on box art, seriously. Sorry for crappy quality, blame Facebook.


Well, have a good night's sleep, and see you in the morning! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment