Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend Joy and Scheduling

YES, FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

That means fanfic updates and blog posts for you guys, plus I get to play more Torchlight! It's a win all around!

Also, since I'm kind of bored right now and have nowhere to post this, I have a completely pointless schedule of my daily life.

3-5:30 A.M.: Wake up
5:30-6 A.M.: Shower
6-6:30 A.M.: Computer time* (Youtube, Video Games, EQD posts, Facebook)
6:30-6:50 A.M: Getting ready for school
6:50-3:30: SCHOOL
3:30-5:30 P.M.: Computer time*
5:30-6:30 P.M.: Dinner
6:30-8 P.M.: Homework/Computer time*/Work time**
8-8:50 P.M.: Work time**
8:50-9:00 P.M.: Forced to go to bed
9:00-10:30 P.M.: Pointless phone activities, followed by sleep.
10:30-3 A.M.: SLEEP

* "computer time" is anything on the computer that I do to wind down after a long day. Video games, youtube, music, EQD posts, facebook, etc. Unfortunately, computer time is almost always replaced by school projects.
** "work time" is anything on the computer that I feel I have an obligation to work hard on. This blog, fanfic updates, my facebook page, Roleplaying, etc.

And, because I feel really bad about having no time to post anymore, have a few obligatory unrelated pics.

This is what happens whenever I play video games with my brother.

 Truth be told, I uploaded this so I wouldn't feel like it was staring at me anymore. Those piercing eyes...

Badass Kingdom Hearts Inkie Pie? Sign me up.


Alrighty, guys, I think that's it. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment