Friday, July 13, 2012

The Midnight Brony 7/12/2012

EDIT: This was meant to be posted but it didn't go through.

No post yesterday due to technical difficulties. sorry 'bout that.

Chapter 5 has also pushed through my writers block, and is now moving quite quickly. I expect it to be done by the end of the weekend, if I'm lucky.

Oh, and I found Source Filmmaker. Maybe I can get some Gmod Pony models in there and do some video making!

Speaking of video making, I've been playing Tekkit quite a bit and I'm thinking of making some videos of it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Yogscast playing it, I swear!

With all that news out of the way, it's about time we get some ponies in here.

Gosh, that figure is scary thin. To each his own art style, I suppose. The armor looks more ornate than practical, though.

My life needs more Octavia. Order, sophistication, witty banter... I need more of it. Especially when it comes to writing fanfics.

Oh look, anthro. Why did I download this again?
Oh right, it was AMAZING! Love the hair, Rarity.


There should be a Minecraft mod just to make the creepers say "Foreeeveeeeer". Then we'd couple it with the Mine Little Pony mod and go crazy.
With ponies, of course.

I've never played League of Legends. I tried Heroes of Newerth, but I sucked at it. I wonder if I would like this game any better...

Have a good night, everypony!



No comments:

Post a Comment