Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Midnight Brony (7/14/2012) Dragonshy Compilation Post

Good evening, everypony!

Tonight, in recognition of some AMAZING Season 3 spoilers, I'm doing a Dragonshy/Flutterdragon-only post.

Here we go! ( This is going to be very last-minute. I'll add captions in the morning. Silly parents. )

I like this pic because it kept the general Fluttershy shape, and didn't simply draw a fluttershy-colored dragon. I wonder... what would a pony's reaction be to having claws? similar to a human's reaction to having hooves, I suppose...
This is the cover of a really nice Flutterdragon fic I read a while back. The artist went for a more serpentine dragon feel in this pic, and it fit well.
Baby Flutterdragon, aka Spikeshy. Looks like a recolor of some of those R63 Spike pics I've found.
And now, an adult Flutterdragon. This one is a recolor of the Red Dragon from Dragonshy (the episode). Not much to say about it...
This one is a tad dis-proportioned, but I like it. The wing skin seem to be attached to her sides...
If Fluttershy was Flutterdragon the entire series... That would be INTERESTING.
Standard dragon style, with Fluttershy-like features. Nice sketch.
There are so many different dragon styles here, I love it! This one has a long, thin tail, with the wings attached all the way down the spine.
Now, this pic is really interesting. It goes with a very unorthodox dragon style, retaining the hooves, hair, and feathered wings while still adding dragon features. This is my favorite of the bunch.

This concludes the Dragonshy post! I used to be into dragons before ponies, so I have a bit more experience  than with some of the other creatures in the MLP universe, like Manticores. I hope you guys enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment