Monday, July 9, 2012

The Midnight Brony (7/9/2012)

Two back-to-back posts are almost unheard of on this blog. Good thing I decided to actually remember to post tonight.

Lyra would make a perfect Link. The clothing makes me wonder though... How does Lyra/Link hold all those tools and weapons?

I think that Pony Joe/Donut Joe is just a really nice guy with a love for sweet circular desserts. I can totally see this happening as canon, which is what makes this picture so good in my eyes.

Bad quality is bad. I almost want to find this meme, just to see all of the captions. The sad pony is going to make me depressed if I see too many, though...

There are just a few too many comics about Derpy getting her eyes fixed, followed by her freaking out. I'm not sure if it's just a thing, or if it's a general headcanon... hmm...

Vinyl Scratch is always awesome. Seeing her eyes is even better. Ponies with guns is also awesome. The awesomeness of this picture is leaving me breathless.

I'm positive this is a reference to something. I just can't put my hoof on it. Oh, and this picture is amazing. It really looks like a pony that could be a part of the mlp universe.

Unfortunately, I'm running a bit behind schedule, so I'll have to end it here. Have a good sleep, everypony!

Well, unless you're camping on EQD, looking for an elusive first comment slot at two in the morning.

Dang speed-typers...

No comments:

Post a Comment