Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Midnight Brony (7/8/2012)

Once again, sorry for neglecting the internet for a while, the recent streak of heat waves has left me with little to no work ethic.

Here, have this post before I go to bed. Because I'm so sleepy, I'm picking a lot of cute pics tonight.

D'aww, Chrome is so cute... In fact, I've begun using Chrome rather than Firefox due to a large selection of free apps. Eat your heart out, Apple.

No, not you, Applejack.

I kind of want those butterfly headphones. Then again, I also want those Vinyl Scratch headphones...

Either way, Lyra and Bon Bon tend to get a lot of cute pics. The headphones really make this pic for me.

The Queen of Cuteness is Young Granny Smith.

Well, at least in her time. Now it's Fluttershy's title.

Well, speak of the- D'aww...

Why a Pokeball? Why not a Pokeball?! Surprise is sooo cute!

No, Pinkie! Not the Flutter-juice! I-I can't take it... I... I...

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

Oh, my eyes... I think the cuteness made them implode... Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow! G'night!




No comments:

Post a Comment