Friday, June 15, 2012

100th Post Special: The Ultimate Brony Wallpaper Pack!

Introducing the Ultimate Brony Wallpaper Pack!

Over the course of my travels on the Ponynet, I have found several wallpaper collections. The biggest have been only a couple hundred wallpapers, however. It was when The Midnight Brony neared it's 100th post that I thought about doing my own wallpaper collection.

I searched Equestria Daily and DeviantArt and downloaded as many wallpapers as I could find. The end result was a gigantic package of over 500 wallpapers.

As usual, all credit goes to the creators of the wallpapers, not me. The pack also only consists of wallpapers that were free to begin with, so I'm not robbing them of any money they were earning. The names of who made the wallpaper are on most of the filenames. Please, if you like a wallpaper, go and drop a comment on it!

I will update the pack semi-regularly, or when I get a significant amount of new wallpapers. I've separated the wallpapers into 4 parts, due to the fact a gigantic upload simply isn't possible. (as it would cost a lot of money and time.)

Have some links!

Part 1 (v1.0)
Part 2 (v1.0)
Part 3 (v1.0)
Part 4 (v1.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment