Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Morning Brony (6/14/2012)

Good morning, everypony! I hope you had a good sleep!

There's not much to talk about today, except for the fact that I can't wait to get started on Chapter 5 of Everlasting Paradise. It should go much faster than Chapter 4 did. There's also more videos in the making, so expect those by the end of the day.

Well, I guess that means it's time for some Morning Music.

This is one of the more unique Smile Smile Smile remixes out there, with a unique feel that I can't quite put my finger on... I dunno. Careful, this one can get stuck in your head!

Oh, that reminds me! I've joined the social networking site Cloudsdale, under my ponysona Amber Spark. I mainly lurk on Hammock, so you can probably find me there.

Well, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment