Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Midnight Brony (6/5/2012)

Summer vacation means more pony! Have some pony.

Titanic meets Friendship is Magic? I think that Lyra would just be happy to wear pants while riding a cruise ship made by humans. Either way, Ponies can make any movie worthwhile.

  Did anybody else think that those eyes were more than just a hallucination? I think it's a demon haunting Fluttershy or something. I guess that's what I get for playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent for too long.

Kamina Dash is best Kamina... or Dash... nevermind. Either way, the boundaries have been completely screwed. Gotta love boundaries.

This reminds me of Pikmin 2, and it's amazing clay ending credits. That reminds me of Pikmin 3 being announced. Nevermind, CUTENESS.


That's all for tonight, guys. Have a good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment